Build the Wall of Freedom
When: May 6, 2019 at 10:00 am
Where: State Capitol Rotunda, Harrisburg, PA - Harrisburg PA 17120
Contact: Kim Stolfer
Rally to Protect Your Right to Keep and Bear ArmsMonday, May 6, 2019 – 10 a.m.State Capitol Rotunda, Harrisburg. Join Representative Daryl Metcalfe, Pro-Second AmendmentLawmakers, Organizations and Concerned Citizens.
Pro-Second Amendment Organization Signs Only Please. For more information, visit RepMetcalfe.com.
CRIMINALIZING LAW-ABIDING GUN OWNERS
Gun-grabbing, liberal legislators are once again pushing for the following legislation tocriminalize the Constitutional rights of law-abiding firearm owners:
- Banning “assault” weapons (House Bill 307).
- Mandating law enforcement to destroy confiscated or recovered firearms (House Bill 377).
- Requiring photo identification and background checks for ammunition purchases (co-sponsor memosintroduced).
- Criminalizing any law-abiding gun owner for failing to report a lost or stolen firearm to law enforcementwithin 72 hours (formerly House Bill 832).
- Requiring an eligibility license and certified safety training to purchase a firearm or obtain a concealedcarry permit (co-sponsor memos introduced).
- Instituting universal background checks for gun show purchases (House Bill 159).